Conversations that Inspire Women
Thank you to everyone who made this series a success!
I AM is a series of conversations produced in collaboration between TFAC, St Luke's Hospital, and St Luke's Hospital Foundation.
These conversations are designed to inspire women in every aspect of their lives. The evening features locally-sourced refreshments as well as an optional, fun craft.
There's no cost to attend these inspirational presentations.
Previous I Am conversations have been led by:
- Gwen Suesse, Life Coach
- Margaret Noel, MD, FACP, Founder Memory Care
- Belynda Veser, MD, St. Luke's Hospital
- Tina Durbin, Tryon Health and Fitness Club
- Debi Thomas, Wildflour Bakery
- Dr Lisa Broyles,Saluda Family Medicine
- Annie Evans, Playwright
- Amanda Aiello, Chef
- Robin McCall ComMotion Dance founder
- Sarah Compton, St. Luke's Hospital physical therapist
- Kirkland Smith, assemblage artist