Spring Music Mania Raffle
Tickets available through February 2, 2019
Purchase tickets from any TFAC Board Member or call 828-859-8322.
Here's your chance to enjoy music and arts events around the region all year long. Music Mania Raffle tickets are available for $20 each.
The winner will receive a pair of tickets to events at venues throughout North and South Carolina including:
- Tryon Fine Arts Center Main Stage Series: Gina Chavez. March 9. Tryon, NC
- The Foundation Performing Arts Center's 2018-2019 Foundation Series. Your choice of performance date. Forest City, NC
- Peace Center Broadway Series: "A Bronx Tale". Greenville, SC
- Diana Wortham Theater Main Stage Series 2018-2019. Your choice of performance date. Asheville, NC
- Chapman Cultural Center. Your choice of performance date. Spartanburg, SC
- Albino Skunk Music Festival 3 Day Pass. April 11-13. Greer, SC
- Pisgah Brewing Company's 14th Anniversary Celebration. April 20. Black Mountain, NC
- Tryon Fine Arts Center Main Stage Series: Freddy Cole. April 27. Tryon, NC
Performance dates at The Foundation, Diana Wortham Theater, and Chapman Cultural Center are subject to availability. Tickets must be used by May 31, 2019
The approximate value of the prize package is $800.
Tickets may be purchased from any TFAC Board Member for $20. Only 200 tickets will be available. Purchaser should complete and return the stub to TFAC.
The winning raffle ticket will be drawn at Chase Away the Blues at TFAC on Saturday, February 2. The winner need not be present.
Proceeds from the Music Mania Raffle go to support year-round arts programming at Tryon Fine Arts Center. For more information, please call 828-859-8322 or email us.